Dr. Zev J. Myerowitz D.C., F.A.S.A., F.A.S.N.E., Dipl. Ac. (ASA), CCAc., F.A.A.C.A., Dipl. Ac. (AACA), Dipl. Ac. (NCCAOM), LAc., F.I.C.C.
Dr. Zev Myerowitz is a Doctor of Chiropractic and a Licensed Acupuncturist practicing in the State of Maine for the past 40 years. He has taught over 200 seminars in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Practice building and philosophy, and has written seven books on practice management, success principles and the practice of Chiropractic Acupuncture in the field of Oriental Medicine. He is an extremely sought after teacher and is well known for his ability to teach in an easy to learn and fun nature. Dr. Zev is a past Graduate Faculty member in Acupuncture for Parker College of Chiropractic, and is currently on staff in the Post Graduate Department of Logan College of Chiropractic in Acupuncture.
Accolades and Awards:
- President of The International Academy of Chiropractic Acupuncture
- President of The Acupuncture Society of New England
- Past vice president of the Maine Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Past vice president of the Executive Board of the American Chiropractic Associations Council of Chiropractic Acupuncture
- Dr. Zev is Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Dr. Zev is a Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of Maine
- He taught on the Parker program for over 20 years, and has been awarded Team Teacher of the Year, Chiropractor of the Year, Parker Consultant of the Year, Parker Master Member award, Parker Grand Master award, Parker Centurion award, and the prestigious Parker Associate Lecturer award (PAL) personally by Dr. James W. Parker
- Member of the Board of directors and as Chairman of the Peer Review Commitee in Maine for over 10 years
- Dr. Myerowitz was recently awarded an F.I.C.C. (Fellow, International College of Chiropractors)
He has also taught for many State Associations on the subject of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine and is well known and respected in the field as an authority, teacher and practitioner.
He has taught Acupuncture for over 25 years and continues to teach and practice on a regular basis.
Dr. Zev was also featured in the Bangor Metro magazine in an article on acupuncture and oriental medicine. You may find the web version of that article here.
Dr. Daniel J. Myerowitz, D.C., CCAc. F.A.A.C.A., Dipl. Ac. (AACA)
Dr. Daniel Myerowitz is a Doctor of Chiropractic practicing in the state of Maine since graduating as valedictorian of his class from the prestigious Parker University College of Chiropractic in Dallas, TX. Dr. Dan knew from an early age that he wanted to be a Chiropractor in order to help people gain health and wellness naturally, without the need for drugs or surgery. Having been set on his goals from an early age, Dr. Dan obtained over an entire year of college credits before even stepping onto a college campus. He also holds a diplomate in chiropractic acupuncture.
Dr. Daniel J. Myerowitz is certified in nine Adjusting Techniques:
- Flexion Distraction
- Upper Cervical Specific
- Applied Kinesiology
- Parker University College of Chiropractic Alumni Association, 2009.
- American Chiropractic Association
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Maine Chiropractic Association
Awards and Recognitions:
- Graduated Valedictorian of Parker University College of Chiropractic, Class of May 2009.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, Parker University College of Chiropractic.
- National Board Certified in Chiropractic by NBCE (National Board of Chiropractic Examiners).
- National Board Certified in Physiotherapy by NBCE (National Board of Chiropractic Examiners).
- Basic Sciences Award for Scholastic Excellence in the Basic Sciences, Parker University College ofChiropractic, 2009.
- 2018 Maine Chiropractic Association “Chiropractor of the Year”.
Dr. Benjamin J. Myerowitz, D.C., MSACN, CCAc.
Dr. Benjamin Myerowitz is a Doctor of Chiropractic practicing in the state of Maine after graduating from Logan College of Chiropractic located in Chesterfield, MO, which is about 30 minutes west of St. Louis. Dr. Ben knew he wanted to be a chiropractor from a young age as he noticed how Chiropractic adjustments helped him compete athletically, despite being smaller than his peers. Dr. Ben’s faith in Chiropractic was further entrenched after having been successfully treated for an acute appendicitis at age 10. After overcoming the appendicitis, Dr. Ben knew Chiropractic was something special. Dr. Ben is a Cancer Survivor and has an incredible story to tell on how he beat this devastating disease.
Dr. Benjamin J. Myerowitz, Awards and Recognitions:
- Most Outstanding Intern at Southroads Health Center, Logan College of Chiropractic
- National Board Certified in Chiropractic by NBCE (National Board of Chiropractic Examiners)
- National Board Certified in Physiotherapy by NBCE (National Board of Chiropractic Examiners)
- Clinical Proficiency as an Intern at Logan College of Chiropractic.
- Logan Legacy Award for graduating from Logan College of Chiropractic after his father Dr. Zev Myerowitz.
- Maine Chiropractic Association
- Honors in Applied Clinical Nutrition Masters Program at New York College of Chiropractic
- Flexion Distraction
- Upper Cervical
What Our Clients Are Saying
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for all you’ve done for M. Although as an adolescent she doesn’t seem very appreciative at times, I know that she realizes all the pain and suffering you’ve saved her and she think a lot of you. To be even the slightest bit different than your peers to a teenager, is a fate worse than death. You’ve been able to help her correct her curvature with minimal change to her lifestyle. She is healthier in mind and body and thank God, straighter, because of your treatment.
What you’ve been able to do for me is nothing short of a miracle. I came to you with a list of ailments a mile long. With the patience of Job the hands of God you’ve helped me overcome many of my physical problems and helped me with the problems that will probably be with me forever because of my own curvature that went untreated as I was growing up. (Knowing now what the medical alternatives were then I’m glad they didn’t try to “fix” me.) You’ve restored my faith in health professionals and you will always have my confidence. Thank you for all the times you listened to my worries and respectfully explained things to me. You treated me like I might possibly know something and could contribute to my daughter’s and my own recovery. You are one in a million. Truly the hands of God are at work on this earth through you.
P.S. I shared the x-rays with the school nurse. She was overjoyed at our success and readily noticed the improvement.